BI guides you to achieve and maintain compliance
Practices & Solutions
The mountain of regulation from HHSUnited States Department of Health and Human Services, DOLUnited States Department of Labor, the IRSInternal Revenue Service and the States seems higher and harder to climb than ever.
PPACAPatient Protection and Affordable Care Act (Obamacare) is adding to this already challenging regulatory environment with substantial changes to ERISAEmployee Retirement Income Security Act, COBRAConsolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act, HIPAAHealth Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. It is only natural to fear that you will be inundated with an avalanche of details and responsibilities.
The BI compliance practice helps you understand how to get into compliance. Your BI strategic advisors work closely with our expert compliance practice team, which includes compliance experts and an in-house attorney. We also leverage the services of our legal partner Mintz, Levin, United Benefits Advisors (UBA) and other strategic partners to keep you fully informed of all compliance requirements. We work as an extension of your HR and benefits team to help you identify gaps, remain up to date on details and clarify required actions, filings and deadlines.
We’ll keep you updated at every turn
- Continuous monitoring and communication on compliance
- Expert In-house compliance practice that is truly connected to you and your team
- Webinars and education
- Calendar of events and actions helps you organize and respond efficiently
- Compliance solutions and expertise
- Nationally recognized leaders in Health care reform
- Leading in house experts on PPACA (aka Obamacare)