COVID-19 VIRTUAL TOWN HALL MEETING
- Families First COVID-19 Response Act: https://www.dol.gov/coronavirus
- DOL FFCRA Q&As: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-questions
- CARES Act: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares
- ADA, Rehabilitation Act & COVID-19: https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/wysk/wysk_ada_rehabilitaion_act_coronavirus.cfm
- HIPAA Privacy & COVID-19: https://www.hhs.gov/sites/default/files/february-2020-hipaa-and-novel-coronavirus.pdf
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Questions and Answers: https://www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-questions
PUBLIC HEALTH AGENCIES:
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Mass Dept of Pubic Health: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-guidance-and-directives
- Global Wellness Institute: https://globalwellnessinstitute.org/
- State-by-state Stay At Home Orders: https://www.fordharrison.com/state-and-major-municipality-orders
RESOURCES FOR BUSINESSES
- US Small Business Admin: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Program: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-resources-and-guidance-for-businesses#small-business-administration%E2%80%99s-economic-injury-disaster-loan-(eidl)-program-
- MGCC Small Business Recovery Fund: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-resources-and-guidance-for-businesses#mgcc-small-business-recovery-loan-fund-
- Massachusetts Non-Profit Network: http://massnonprofitnet.org/nonprofit-resources/coronavirus-massachusetts-nonprofits/
- MA.GOV: Frequently Asked Questions About COVID-19: Employee Rights and Employer Obligations: https://www.mass.gov/service-details/frequently-asked-questions-about-covid-19-employee-rights-and-employer-obligations
- Psychology Today: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-love-and-war/202003/10-ideas-coping-loneliness-during-social-distancing
- Welcoa: https://www.welcoa.org/blog/navigating-coronavirus-the-power-of-social-connection-in-a-crisis/
- BUOYHEALTH for MASSACHUSETTS RESIDENTS (check your symptoms): https://www.buoyhealth.com/
- Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C: https://www.mintz.com/insights-center/coronavirus
- Fisher Phillips: https://www.fisherphillips.com/
- Steptoe and Johnson LLP: https://www.steptoe.com/en/
FOOD INSECURITY RESOURCES
As unemployment numbers rise—in Massachusetts and across the nation—so do numbers of people who are facing hunger. Many who have had hours reduced or have been furloughed or laid off may now need assistance to feed themselves and their families.
Here are some resources to help those dealing with food insecurity. Please share them with your clients and their employees.
- Feeding America: Access the organization’s nationwide network of food banks.
- Greater Boston Food Bank: The Greater Boston Food Bank provides an Agency Locator for food pantries and community meal programs, as well as a list of additional resources.
- Mass 211: To connect to this statewide human service information and referral platform, call 211 or visit MASS211.org.
- Project Bread: Callers to confidential Project Bread’s FoodSource Hotline (1-800-645-8333) are provided with information about food resources in their community—such as school meals, summer meal sites for kids, elder meals programs and the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps. Information is available in 160 languages. The organization also has a webpage that describes how to access food during the pandemic—COVID-19: Hunger & Food Resources for Households.
- Worcester County Food Bank: Call 1-508-842-3663 or use this Agency Locator to find the nearest food pantry or community meal program.
BLUE BENEFIT ADMINISTRATORS (BBA) https://www.bluebenefitma.com/blog/bba-wuhan-coronavirus—what-you-need-to-know
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MA: https://home.bluecrossma.com/coronavirus
Coronavirus Help Line: 988-372-1970 (24/7)
BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD OF MN:https://www.bluecrossmn.com/about-us/newsroom/coronavirus-how-we-are-responding-covid-19
HARVARD PILGRIM HEALTHCARE OF NH: https://www.harvardpilgrim.org/myoptions/coronavirus-your-guide-to-care/
KAISER PERMANENTE (CA):
SOCIAL WELLNESS RESOURCES: